- September 24th
- Small Hall ARTPLAY, Building 7
- 100-150 rub.
- [email protected]
- +7 (903) 714-69-51
Autumn VeganFest. Gastronomic festival of vegetarian, vegan and raw food cuisine. He returned to save all the most useful.
On September 24-25, the festival parade of vegetarian culture opens at ARTPLAY. The space will turn into a country estate in late autumn - freshness, leaves, harvest, the smell of ripe apples, pumpkins and hay.
Veganfest is a festival of healthy living, vegetarianism, veganism and a raw food diet. It gathers connoisseurs of all natural and useful
The theme, which combines all the entertainment, classes, lectures and workshops of the autumn Veganfest, is CONSERVATION of the harvest and all the tastiest that nature gives us. First of all - the preservation of products, their taste, benefits and beauty. Who will refuse to find out everything about the autumn harvest - from proper storage to culinary and cosmetic recipes?
In addition, guests will receive training in the rules of energy conservation in late autumn and winter, maintaining a good mood, toned body, harmonious relationships, purity of mind, body and spirit.
This is the third Veganfest - in July it was held in St. Petersburg, and for the very first time, in March 2016 - in the same way at ART PLAY. In one day, 2700 people visited him.
What will happen at the vegan festival on September 24 and 25?
- Free educational, scientific and educational lectures and paid, high-quality, original, practical seminars and master classes
- Thematic areas - HLS (healthy lifestyle), vegetarian areas, vegan and RAW - raw
- Eco-friendly design and green photo areas that look great on Instagram
- Throughout the day - showing films, TV shows, commercials about natural products and a healthy lifestyle, a gastronomic market
- Children's zone with a developing eco-program (crafts, drawing, modeling, ecological quest and master classes in cooking vegetarian dishes)
- Ethnic music and vocal groups are responsible for the musical atmosphere, and Moscow-vegetarian artists are responsible for the visual atmosphere (look for paintings on the walls of halls and in corridors)
- Yoga classes, Tensegrity, standing on nails, a conscious lunch, greenwashing lesson
- Veg battle about vegetarian culture.
It is worth coming on both days, there are no repetitions of lectures and master classes in the program.
Dress code for guests: yellow, orange, red and crimson clothes, cozy sweaters and scarves, scarves, sweatshirts and flying capes. Tweed, wool and knitwear are welcome.
LOCATION: Small Hall ARTPLAY, Building 7
Duration: September 24-25 from 11.00 to 20.00
ENTRANCE 100-150 rubles.