- Sri Lanka
- 977 $
- [email protected]
- 8 (499) 220-12-15
Yoga & Surf tour for those who want to spend time actively and interestingly, with benefit for body and soul, having a rest on the sunny coast of Sri Lanka.
- Already at the airport, our people will meet you and deliver you directly to the Latheena Hotel, which is located in a small town in southern Sri Lanka on the shores of a sandy bay in the Indian Ocean
- Possible double occupancy in rooms
- A round-trip transfer is included in the price of the program
- Comfortable rooms, a large balcony for joint yoga classes, walking distance to the water, a wonderful restaurant on the coast, polite staff, are pleasant advantages of this place
- Well-groomed hotel area, convenient location, allow you to spend time comfortably and recharge
- Breakfast is included in the price.
- An opportunity to relax on sunbeds on the shore
- Air tickets are not included in the program price and are purchased separately. Unfortunately, there are no direct flights to Sri Lanka right now, but there are many companies flying there with one comfortable transfer from 1 hour. Approximate ticket purchase price now from $ 400
- A one-month tourist visa is issued at Colombo Airport and costs $ 35. In order to avoid queues at the airport, you can fill out a form and pay for a visa now
- Training from the ground up for surfing with experienced, certified instructors
- At the end of training, you will not just stand on the board, but understand all the basics of surfing with the ability to continue to skate on your own.
The cost of the program includes:
- Rental equipment for surfing before and after training
- Photo report
- Yoga classes are sets of exercises and breathing practices that contribute to improving health, normalizing the functioning of internal organs, opening and stretching the body, and the ability to maintain balance
- Classes are held daily in the morning and evening. They are suitable for everyone, regardless of gender and age. Yoga practice is gentle, the load is selected individually for each level of training, so beginners will not feel discomfort, and those who continue will not be bored
- Also, our classes are aimed at preparing the body for surfing. There is a lot of work to do on the water, so we need to develop joints, strengthen the spine and make it more mobile, strengthen the muscles of the hands, pay attention to the disclosure of the thoracic region, the depth of breathing.
Alexandra Melnikova, attentive in the moment, certified yoga instructor, creator of the KUPAKA wellness project. In his classes, he prefers a mild approach to practice, from simple to complex. Much attention is paid to breathing, building up asanas, working out joints and developing flexibility in the body. She has been practicing yoga since 2008, and in 2010 and 2012 she successfully completed training courses for instructors in perinatal yoga, partner yoga and body therapy. At the moment she is studying at Ashtanga Yoga Center, is studying yoga therapy.
EXCURSIONS ON THE ISLAND:
Sri Lanka is famous not only for its beaches with white sand. And not even everyone knows Ceylon tea. The island has something to show to curious tourists, and excursions in Sri Lanka are a convenient way to see a maximum of interesting places with a minimum of time, because Sri Lanka has eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The cost of excursions is calculated individually on request. Tour cost (10 days) per person: for accommodation in rooms: standard + (a / c) $ 977.
Included in cost:
- Training in surfing in Sri Lanka under the guidance of professional instructors for 1 person
- Daily yoga classes 2 times a day
- Equipment rental for the entire camp
- Photo report
- Field trip in Galle
- Accommodation in standard / standard rooms +
- Transfer in both directions
- Local SIM card